Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust is committed to ensuring that everyone is able to access any information that is on our website. As part of this commitment we have taken a number of steps to ensure we can meet your needs. Should there be any further improvements we can make we would be delighted to hear from you. You can contact the Communications Manager by telephone on 0114 2263302 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can temporarily change the size of text on any web page using the following keyboard shortcuts. The new size will remain in effect until you close your browser window or tab, even if you navigate to a different web site.
The following keyboard shortcuts control text size. ‘accel’ means the ‘Ctrl’ key on Windows and, usually, on Unix, and the ‘Cmd’ key on Mac.
- Press accel + + to increase the text size. This zooms the text to 120% of its original size, then 150%, 200%, 300%, 450%, 675%, 1013%, and 1519%.
- Press accel + – to decrease the text size. This zooms the text to 90% of its original size, then 50%, 33%, 22%, 15%, 10%, 7%, 4%, 3%, 2%, and 1%.
- Press accel + 0 to reset the text size to the web page’s default size.
- Our graphical site satisfies Level 2 priority checkpoints (W3C WCAG – AA Compliance)
- The pages in this site have been validated as HTML 1.0 Transitional
For more information on accessibility you can visit: