Clinical Psychology Services within the Disabilities Division
Our aim is to improve the psychological health and well being of adults with a range of disabilities and to support their carers.
Our focus is upon promoting independence and supporting people to live to their fullest capability, working within a person-centred approach.
We usually work as members of a team of health and social care workers from a range of different areas of expertise.
In Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust as part of the Joint Learning Disability Service:
In NHS Sheffield primary care services as part of the Long Term Neurological Conditions service:
- Adult Learning Disabilities service
- Vulnerable Children and Children with Learning Disabilities
- Specialist Support Team (Learning Disabilities- CAMHS)
- Child Development Centre
- Paediatric Psychology (within Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust)
- Looked After and adopted Children (within Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council)
How do we help?
How can you be referred?
Giving us feedback
Other sources of help and support
Information for healthcare professionals
Our contact and location details
This page was last updated on 19th November 2012